All Access Mental Health is dedicated to empowering those with mental illness through a variety of behavioral health services.
All Access Mental Health (AAMH) is a private, non- profit community based behavioral heath care agency serving the greater Mercer County community.
AAMH was founded to respond to the mental health needs of our community and we are dedicated to that commitment.
We believe in providing the highest quality mental health services that:
- Empower the people we serve
- Are sensitive to and respectful of individual and cultural differences
- Honor human dignity
- Are tailored to meet each individual’s treatment needs
We believe mental health services should be accessible to all and that no one should ever be turned away due to their inability to pay.
- Trust– We believe that always being truthful is paramount in our client relationships
- Integrity– We believe that doing the right thing is always the best choice, both in ethical conduct and our social responsibility
- Dignity– We believe in preserving or increasing our client’s view of self-worth
- Empowerment– We believe our clients have the ability to take ownership of their lives
- Empathy– We believe that listening, understanding, and appreciating our clients is critical to our treatment approach
- Camaraderie – We believe that working together fosters a community with our clients and ourselves and provides a sense of belonging
- Commitment– We believe that every client deserves our relentless pursuit to meet their expectations
- Candor– We believe that honest communication is essential to achieving optimal results
- Courage– We believe that we should not underestimate the trials and tribulations of our clients
We believe our staff is our most valuable resource and will make every effort to ensure they have the support so they can provide the highest level of care to the people they serve.
We believe in acting as a voice for those facing the challenges of mental illness.
We believe that everyone makes a contribution to our society.
Our Services Include:
- Individual, Group & Family Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Consultation
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric Day Treatment
- Supported Employment
- Supportive Housing
- Case Management
- Community Education
AAMH administers a consumer satisfaction survey each year in order to gather feedback about our performance and the quality of service being delivered to the residents of Greater Mercer County. AAMH collected 191 surveys during January 2011.
The agency uses the MHSIP, a nationally accredited survey that allows us to effectively measure various areas of the following five components:
Access: six items that assess perceptions about service accessibility
- Quality/Appropriateness: nine items that assess perceptions of quality and appropriateness
- Outcomes: eight items that assess perceptions of outcomes as a result of services
- Participation: two items that assess perceptions of consumer involvement in treatment
- General Satisfaction: three items that assess satisfaction with services received
87% of those who responded said they had a positive perception of consumer ACCESS.
86% reported overall satisfaction with regard to QUALITY and APPROPRIATENESS of service provided to them. While the same percentage reported feeling positive with respect to OUTCOMES.
90% of respondents stated that they were satisfied with their level of PARTICIPATION in the treatment planning process.
96% of all completed surveys indicate a high level of GENERAL SATISFACTION with the services they received at AAMH.