All Access Mental Health is dedicated to empowering those with mental illness through a variety of behavioral health services.
Founded in 1974, accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the State of New Jersey, All Access Mental Health (AAMH) is a private, non- profit community based behavioral heath care agency serving the greater Mercer County community.
AAMH was founded to respond to the mental health needs of our community and we are dedicated to that commitment.
We believe in providing the highest quality mental health services that:
- Empower the people we serve
- Are sensitive to and respectful of individual and cultural differences
- Honor human dignity
- Are tailored to meet each individual’s treatment needs
We believe mental health services should be accessible to all and that no one should ever be turned away due to their inability to pay.
- Trust– We believe that always being truthful is paramount in our client relationships
- Integrity– We believe that doing the right thing is always the best choice, both in ethical conduct and our social responsibility
- Dignity– We believe in preserving or increasing our client’s view of self-worth
- Empowerment– We believe our clients have the ability to take ownership of their lives
- Empathy– We believe that listening, understanding, and appreciating our clients is critical to our treatment approach
- Camaraderie – We believe that working together fosters a community with our clients and ourselves and provides a sense of belonging
- Commitment– We believe that every client deserves our relentless pursuit to meet their expectations
- Candor– We believe that honest communication is essential to achieving optimal results
- Courage– We believe that we should not underestimate the trials and tribulations of our clients
We believe our staff is our most valuable resource and will make every effort to ensure they have the support so they can provide the highest level of care to the people they serve.
We believe in acting as a voice for those facing the challenges of mental illness.
We believe that everyone makes a contribution to our society.
Our Services are available by just walking into our facility between 8.00am and 2.00pm Monday to Friday. They include:
- Psychiatric Day Treatment
- Individual & Family Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Consultation
- Medication Management
- Integrated holistic health care
- Care Management
AAMH administers a consumer satisfaction survey each year in order to gather feedback about our performance and the quality of service being delivered to the residents of Greater Mercer County. Highlights of the latest survey are:
- 99% of the respondents agreed with the statement: "I like the services that I receive here"
- 99% of the respondents agreed with the statement: "I would recommend this agency to a friend or family member"
- 100% of the respondents agreed with the statement: "Staff here believes I can grow, change and recover"
- 98% of the respondents agreed with the statement: "I feel better able to control my life"